What does Respite mean to YOU?

What does Respite mean to YOU?

Home Forums Discussion Board What does Respite mean to YOU?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Leann W. Shell 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Lauren McNally
    Participant

You may be familiar with our respite assistance here at the Trident Area Agency on Aging. Caregivers choose the type of respite that will help them out the most- in home, group, adult day care, or a short term facility. I know what these services provide, but I am interested in finding out what they MEAN to you. Are there any thoughts or experiences you would like to share?

tmitchell62
    Participant

Respite services are a Godsend! Having time away as a caregiver gives you that breath of fresh air to push forward for another 6 months. Do the grants cover the adult day care also?

Lauren McNally
    Participant

I am so sorry! For some reason I did not get the notification that you responded! Yes, our respite assistance can be used for in home, adult day care or social group respite, or a short term stay in a long term care facility.

Leann W. Shell
    Participant

When a voracious reader finds essay on time your well-written book, particularly as the first chapter in a multi-part series, that reader will latch onto your books for the rest of time. It’s up to you to make sure that your first book has engaging prose that keeps the pages turning.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.